...and because I'm awesome!!
- Available: Engaged. Gonna be married this summer. (twice)
- Age: 26...at least I think I'm 26. I can't remember right now. lol.
- Annoyance: Stupid people. Bigots. Stupid bigots.
- Allergic: Zithromax....a medication for bronchitis. Which sucks cuz I get bronchitis alot...
- Animal: PUG!
- Actor: Kiera Knightly. I totally have a girl-crush on her. James McAvoy for guys right now....damn he's hot.
- Beer: *barf*
- Birthday/Birthplace: 5/3/82 ....Hawaii
- Best Friends: M, J, M, R, A, P, Z.
- Body Part on opposite sex: the fuck muscle....and then hands... especially if they're big-knuckled and veiny....damn!
- Best feeling in the world: When you press your nose to the back of a sleeping pugs head, and fall asleep yourself.
- Blind or Deaf: my sense of smell is shitty...does that count?
- Best weather: Warm.
- Been in Love: Since I was 17.
- Been bitched out?: Yes, alot in highschool...and once by a French bus driver.
- Been on stage?: Often.
- Believe in yourself?: That's where it starts, baby!
- Believe in life on other planets: Dude, there better be.
- Believe in miracles: I think I've seen a few.
- Believe in Magic: I think if you're an artist you have to believe in magic. Art is a form of magic, imho.
- Believe in God: Don't really care. My belief doesn't matter. To each his own.
- Believe in Satan: No. *giggles*
- Believe in Santa: Always.
And he has my mom's handwriting...and the same wrapping paper.
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: ...I live in Hawaii... strange things happen there.
- Believe in Evolution: Only as long as the earth is round and orbits the sun.
- Car: Red Toyota Carolla
- Candy: Violet Crumble. (points if you guys have had one)
- Colour: Coral, Tan, Spring Green.
- Cried in school: Always. I always cry. I'm the worlds biggest baby.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: This is like evolution. How is this a question? Chocolate. Seriously.
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese! Respect to the Mother-Land!
- Cake or pie: Both. With ice-cream.
- Countries to visit: Scotland, Madagascar, Japan, Egypt.
- Day or Night: Day. I sleeps in the night.
- Dream vehicle: Toyota Carolla. Yay me! I has it!!
- Danced: Since I was in 1st grade. Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Swing...
- Dance in the rain?: If you haven't find some rain and dance in it, damnit!
- Dance in the middle of the street?: No. Getting hit by cars sucks...I assume.
- Do the splits?: Both sides, but never center splits.
- Eggs: With cheese, mushrooms, and rice. *droool*
- Eyes: Brown
- Everyone has: genitals.
- Ever failed a class?: Nope. Honors for me!
- First crush: Joseph... from Pre-school. I told my mother I would marry him. It didn't work out. lol.
- Full name: Joselle M. Ho
- First thoughts waking up: Waaahhhh...Pug butt in my face!!
- Food: Lobster & Crab & Steak & Chocolate. The 4 basic food groups.
- Greatest Fear: #1. Fire. #2. Sarah Palin as president. #3. Human stupidity. (see #2 for example.)
- Giver or taker: Giver. The pugs are the takers.
- Goals: To make it through the depression.
- Gum: bad for teeth.
- Get along with your parents?: Best Friends.
- Good luck charms: The pugs...when you rub their bellies, wishes come true.
- Hair Color: Brown....ohy, so boring...
- Height: 5.6" ...if I round up.
- Happy: Incandescently.
- Holidays: Christmas at the Kona house.
- How do you want to die: old as shit, or saving someones life.
- Health freak?: Not really...but I am obsessively careful about sodium intake.
- Hate: jealousy and possessiveness. And controlling people.
- Eye color: Green. Green is the sexiest.
- Hair Color: Red Heads for girls, and dirty blonde hair on guys. yum!
- Height: I adore tall guys. 6 feet plus.
- Clothing Style: none.
- Characteristics: Intelligent, talented, liberal.--likes pugs.
- Ice Cream: Gold Medal Ribbon or Phish Food.
- Instrument: Guitar (Hero.)
- Jewelry: Engagement ring, and my dad's shell necklace.
- Job: Web Design, freelance Illustrator, and Creative Director of Piglit, LLC.
- Kids: I want to have 1 biological and 2-3 adopted.
- Kickboxing or karate: Karate!! Yay for the Japanese!
- Keep a journal?: No...but I always want to.
- Longest Car Ride: Road to Hana. Maybe not the longest, but it sure felt that way!
- Love: Pugs. Seriously, those dogs are pure love. Pure pooping, farting love.
- Letter: Um...P? lol! Pee!!
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes.
- Love at first sight: Only possible with dogs. You can love a dog at first sight.
- Milk flavour: Whole.
- Movie: Kung Fu Panda.
- Mooned anyone?: I don't think so, but I've Plumbers Butt-ed lots of people before. XD
- Marriage: 6.21.09
- Motion sickness?: Never.
- McD's or BK: Mmmmmm.....nuggets.
- Number of Siblings: 0, 1 & 6. No, seriously.
- Number of Piercings: 1
- Number: 3
- Overused Phrases: Why is Rush Limbaugh such a stupid piece of shit?
- One wish: for the Honey Bees not to dissapear....and destroy the world.
- One phobia: No phobia really. But I don't like fires, and I don't like needles.---but I still give blood.
- Place you'd like to live: Hawaii
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke Zero.
- Quail: Yummy.
- Questionnaires: blow.
- Reason to cry: Anything. Sad movies, Sick puppies, Commercials, Onions....
- Reality T.V.: ....sometimes. It lowers my IQ.
- Radio Station: I like to listen to conservative talk radio.... it makes me angry and motivated.
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Yes.
- Song: "Sakura Kiss" ---oh the shame.
- Shoe size: 6. I'z teeeny feet.
- Sushi: As much as possible.
- Skipped school: Occasionally.
- Slept outside: Yes, but at the end of the day...camping sucks.
- Seen a dead body?: Yes. More than once.
- Smoked?: Hell no. Fuck smoking.
- Skinny dipped?: Yes....
- Shower daily?: ....I conserve the planets water. Or so I tell myself. Lol.
- Sing well?: Only when no ones' listening.
- In the shower?: No. I read in the shower.
- Swear?: (See above question: "Smoked?")
- Stuffed Animals?: 1 that my grandmother made me, a dog named Tiz. His butt needs more stuffing, and I have to hide him under my pillow so the Pugs don't chew on him.
- Single/Group dates: Both. Both is awesome.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Blueberries. No, Strawberries. No...
- Scientists need to invent: A cure for Altzimers.
- Time for bed: Midnight at the latest.
- Thunderstorms: Thundercats.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: I am not a lizard.
- Unpredictable: Not at all.
- Under the influence?: of nothing.
- Understanding?: I'd like to think so.
- Vegetable you hate: Tomato.
- Vegetable you love: Zuchinni!!
- Vacation spot: Paris!
- Weakness: Totally passive aggressive.
- When you grow up: I want to be an old woman with well droopy swingers.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Lol. probably Mahi. He doesn't act much like me, but we do think alike often. Except he's a genius. No really, he worked for NASA when he was 17.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Piglet, my Pug.
- Worst feeling: March 21st, 2007.
- Wanted to be a model?: Was one for a bit...
- Where do we go when we die: I don't know, but I do hope you get to find your loved ones again.
- Worst weather: Anything cold.
- Walk with a book on your head?: Why the hell would I do that?
- X-Rays: Only my teeth.
-Year it is now: 2009
- Zoo animal: Sea Otters cuz they hold hands. Pandas, cuz they maul you if you try to hug them. Monkeys cuz you have to dodge poop.
- Zodiac sign: Taurus.
LAST PERSON WHO
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: Hubby-to-be.
2. Last person to see you cry?: See above.
3. Went to the movies with you?: See above, above.
4. You went to the mall with?: See above, above, above.
5. You went to dinner with?: Kenny, Aviv, Janna.
6. You talked to on the phone?: My Mom.
7. Made you laugh?: Kenny.